What’s Current in…
Window Treatments & Today’s Decorating
Blinds and Shades
Blinds and shades, “hard” window treatments, provide a wide variety of solutions to today’s need for sun protection and privacy, while at the same time they maintain a decorated home look.
- Plantation style, typically 2” wood or “faux” wood slatted blind. Also available in 2.5” width. Relatively inexpensive and used widely for the budget conscious client.
- Mini-blinds, typically 1” and 2” sizes and in a variety of colors and finishes. How about suede!
- Vertical blinds, a standard for slider doors, range in make-up from PVC plastic to wonderful fabrics. New advances eliminate the messy chains and, wrapping the vanes in a sheer fabric, they can function like a vertical blind but look like a drapery.
- Shutters for slider doors can work on a track system or bi-fold out of the way.
- Honeycomb shades, for insulation and blocking ultraviolet rays. Available motorized and with remote control.
- Silhouettes® and Luminettes® and other sheer shadings are in a class by themselves! Not quite a blind, not quite a shade. Sheer shadings feature silky soft fabric vanes that float between two sheer facings.
- Roman Shades, in both soft & hard versions. The hard version is on a cassette that enables them to roll up into a header, completely out of the way
- Roller Shades, now in many options; including solar weaves and fabric laminated vinyl. Now available with continuous chain control, remote control and the standard spring mechanism.
- Shades can now be made for outdoors too!
Did you know our draperies are custom manufactured in every detail?
First, our decorators help you choose the right texture and color for your décor, and then we measure and compute the yardage for that custom look and feel. Custom draperies are made in many different fullnesses, depending on the fabric and the look we are trying to achieve.
- Pleating options, including French, Roll, or Tab; to name a few
- An extensive assortment of banding options and fringes
- Rods and finials, from very simple to striking and elegant in all styles; classic, contemporary, casual, fun
- Brackets, custom-made hold-backs, sconces, tie-backs, rod covers and hardware
- High quality fabric linings so the lanai side looks as good as the living side!
So many options about which most clients are not aware!
Valances are as varied as people are. We make them “to size and shape” for your windows.
Available styles include: gathered, swag, jabot, bishop’s sleeve, pleated, Kingston, empire, scalloped, box pleated, inverted box pleated, stagecoach, Priscilla, diamond, balloon, roman, cloud, or any other design you may choose.
The wonder of a valance is the combination of fabric and style, chosen to complement and enhance the ambiance of your home.
Our custom cornice boards are manufactured from select ¾-inch fir or ½-inch plywood. All joints are both stapled and glued to ensure long lasting strength. Boards that are fabricated for bay windows have mitered cuts. Oversize cornice boards are manufactured with full hinges, allowing them to be moved into any building.
We offer shutters from many suppliers at many price points. Wood shutters can be painted or stained to compliment your room.
Composite shutters offer the strength of wood and an easy-to-clean vinyl finish. PVC shutters are a good match for shower rooms and other moist areas. Ask us about different mounting options, stainless steel hardware and tension adjustable louvers. Contact us HERE
Bedroom Ensembles, Pillows, Upholstery & more
- Bedspreads, Comforters, Dust ruffles and Throw Pillows
- Headboards in any shape with or without tufting and trims
- Banded Towels to Coordinate to Bedroom Ensembles
- Tablecloths, Table Runners
We offer our complete line of fabrics, trims, fringes and accessories for DIY decorators.
Complete installation services for all products. We employ only the most professional installers and craftsmen in the area. Their work is guaranteed by them and by us.